Where: Atlantic Bar and Grill. 5062 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625
When: Wednesday May 24th 2017, 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Cost: $40.00 donation ($20.00 for charity), $10 for kids
Event Details: Chicago Spurs have once again teamed up with the Chicago Red Stars of the National Women’s Soccer League and Red Stars supporters group Local 134 to host an event to raise money for Chicago non-profit Connections for Abuse Women and their Children (CAWC). CAWC is an organization committed to ending domestic violence by using a self-help, empowerment approach. They provide a shelter for women and children, counseling, advocacy, and a 24-hour hotline for people affected by domestic violence
What You Get and Event Highlights: Open bar and appetizer buffet bar, your chance to mingle with Chicago Red Stars players and mascot, and a silent auction with lots of exciting items from Chicago Spurs, Tottenham Hotspur FC, the Chicago Red Stars, and the Chicago Fire.
Silent Auction: Thanks to the generous contributions from the Chicago Red Stars, Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and the event hosts, auction items include:
– Chicago Red Stars items and merchandise
– Chicago Fire tickets and merchandise
– A wide variety of Spurs memorabilia, such as a pennant signed by the 2016/17 Tottenham Hotspur squad, a 2010 Tottenham Hotspur kit signed by that year’s squad, a Sweden Spurs flag signed by former Spurs keeper Pat Jennings, a limited-edition framed print of Ricky Villa’s iconic 1981 FA Cup goal
– Rick Desira’s seat at the final match of the 2016/17 season
– An evening dinner party prepared by Chicago Spurs Chairman Rick Davison
…and much more! Auction bidding is now open!
Stay tuned for more exciting details.